On 11/29/2013 02:58 AM, Thomas Mortagne wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 7:40 AM, Ldm Public <ldm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> The Wiki is http://tutos.myxwiki.org <http://tutos.myxwiki.org/>.
>>
>> I'm really not able to perform this operation by myself ? (ie to gain
>> programming rights for user xrichard ?).

Not really, since programming rights are global and affect all the wikis
in the farm (and allow access to the underlying machine), so it's not
something that should be granted easily.

>> Thanks,

>>> Oh, if this is about enabling GA on myxwiki.org, then the issue is very
>>> simple: only extensions saved by users with programming rights can be
>>> used in the whole wiki. A farm admin will have to re-save the GA
>>> settings page for you. Which wiki are you referring to?
>
> Shouldn’t it be admin right for the wiki (and PR for the farm) like
> wiki macros and translations ? Sounds like too strong restriction to
> me.

Yes it should, but back when the skinx plugins were developed checking
for PR was the only security enforcement practice. It should be changed.

--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu