Resending as attachments exceeded size limits and my email was sent for moderation...

On 12/03/2013 12:42 PM, Patrick Masson wrote:

Guillaume,

On 12/03/2013 11:47 AM, Guillaume Fenollar wrote:
FTR Vincent, you can see the actual error on Patrick's wiki, since OSI wiki
is available in view to guests (BTW, is this wanted, Patrick?)

Yes, some (most) wiki pages/spaces should be available to unregistered guests
to view. Ideally we want all, members and staff: all users can view and comment
on public pages, members can view edit and comment on public pages, staff can
view, edit, comment on all pages (public and private). But considering my
knuckle-headed moves with permissions so far I am trying to keep it basic for
now.

Patrick, could you explain what you did exactly to "install" this plugin ?

I did not install any plug-ins. I only referenced the plugin as the page I was looking at (http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Annotations+Application) to try and discover the fix for my annotation problem referenced a plugin, and to make sure it was installed. I simply looked in the Extension Manager to ensure it was checked. My administration screen (see attached: XWiki Preferences (XWiki.XWikiPreferences) - XWiki.png) looks just like the one on that page (http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Annotations+Application#HConfigureannotations). I also have this admin page where I can make annotations visable or not: XWiki Preferences (XWiki.XWikiPreferences) - XWiki 02.png

2013/12/2vinc...@massol.net  <vinc...@massol.net>

Hi Patrick,