On 11 Dec 2013 at 19:08:57, Guillaume Louis-Marie Delhumeau
(gdelhum...@xwiki.com) wrote:

I have reproduced your issue with ToDo Macro 1.0 [1] on the last version of
XWiki.

Unfortunately, this macro is not supported by the XWiki team.
Note that this doesn’t mean you won’t get help here. The author of this
extension is Ludovic Dubost and he often checks emails on this list so there’s
still a chance he’ll notice it and provide a fix.

Otherwise, if you have the knowledge you could provide a pull request on GitHub
to fix the issue.

Thank you

-Vincent

Regards,