Hi Ruben,

If you're wrapping the metrojs script in a
require(['jquery'], function($) { <all_metrojs_code_goes_here> })
call then I'm not sure there much else you can do other than manually searching
through metrojs and hunting down the places where it uses window.$ which
defeats the wrapper.

Sorry I couldn't bring better news.

Thanks,
Caleb