There is no "Space" object in XWiki model, it is property of XWiki
document. Therefore by "creating space" you actually create
"Space.WebHome" document. As there was "XWiki.WebHome" document already,
it probably ignored adding new one.

Try to restart XWiki and hope it will recreate insufficient objects, and
then go to
/xwiki/bin/import/XWiki/XWikiPreferences?editor=globaladmin&section=Import
and try to import new XAR file.

Valdis