Good afternoon,

I have created a JIRA about the fact that the log are not accessible
through the UI:
http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-9876

But concerning your issue, I don't see why it has happened.


2014/1/13 Jaume Giribert Peraire <jaume.girib...@gmail.com>

> Hi everyone,
>
> I finally solved the issue with a workaround. DB was ok (all tables where
> using InnoDB) so I simply tried to delete all the pages that triggered the
> SQL error.
>
> Following is the list of conflicting pages:
>
> AnnotationCode->Translations
> Main->SOLRTranslations
> Main->Welcome
> Sandbox->Webhome
> Wikimanager->Translations
> XWiki->XWikiSyntax* (all pages except "XWikiSyntax" and "XWikiSyntaxClass")
>
> After deleting all these pages now I'm able to create subwikis from
> templates and no SQL errors appears at status.xml.
>
> The only thing that I'm able to find in common in all these pages is
> parent/child relationship in some of them.
>
> Maybe it could be interesting if someone at xwiki team reproduces this
> issue and open a JIRA.
>
> Regards,
> Jaume
>
>
> 2014/1/12 Jaume Giribert Peraire <jaume.girib...@gmail.com>
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Thanks again Thomas, looks like I didn't search well...
> >
> > I found the job status (for other/future people, you will find it at
> > Tomcat work directory
> >
> ../work/Catalina/localhost/xwiki/jobs/status/wiki/provisioning/wikiprovisioning.template/
> > ) and  it seems that template is not copied to new subwiki due to an SQL
> > error:
> >
> > <org.xwiki.logging.event.LogEvent>
> >         <level>WARN</level>
> >         <message>SQL Error: 1062, SQLState: 23000</message>
> >       </org.xwiki.logging.event.LogEvent>
> >       <org.xwiki.logging.event.LogEvent>
> >         <level>ERROR</level>
> >         <message>Duplicate entry
> > &apos;AnnotationCode.Translations--2014-01-12 12:13:40&apos; for key
> > &apos;XDD_FULLNAME&apos;</message>
> >       </org.xwiki.logging.event.LogEvent>
> >       <org.xwiki.logging.event.LogEvent>
> >         <level>INFO</level>
> >         <message>Finished job of type [{}] with identifier [{}]</message>
> > ny
> >
> > So, it looks like subwiki is created correctly but template is not copied
> > due to duplicate entry error. After that, the UI wizard is called in
> other
> > to get the Xwiki-UI.
> >
> > I think the problem may be related to MyISAM/InnoDB MySQL storage Engine.
> > I will check that tomorrow.
> >
> > Any ideas regarding this issue are welcome.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Jaume
> >
> >
> >
> > 2014/1/11 Jaume Giribert Peraire <jaume.girib...@gmail.com>
> >
> >> Hi Thomas,
> >>
> >> Thank you so much for your comments. Unfortunately I don't fully
> >> understand your answer as I'm not familiar with the "jobs" part.
> >>
> >> Are you talking about the Scheduler app? Should I access the job status
> >> on http://xxxx:8080/xwiki/bin/.../jobs/status? Can you point me to any
> >> documentation related?
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Jaume
> >>
> >> On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 6:58 PM, Jaume Giribert Peraire
> >> <jaume.giribert at gmail.com <
> http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/users>> wrote:
> >> >* Hi Thomas,
> >> *>>* Yes, it looks like the template is not copied when the new subwiki
> is created.
> >> *>>* I tried to switch to Oracle Java6 JVM and updating to the last
> Tomcat6
> >> *>* version (Centos) but the problem persist.
> >> *>>* I'm not really sure where the problem comes from. The only thing I
> >> *>* have found is this entry catalina.out:
> >> *>>* Jan 10, 2014 6:35:33 PM org.apache.tomcat.util.http.Parameters
> processParameters
> >> *>* WARNING: Parameters: Invalid chunk '' ignored.
> >> *
> >>
> >> Does not really seems to be related. If you have nothing in
> >> catalina.out it's probably normal since wiki creation is done in an
> >> isolated job, you should be able to find it's status somewhere in
> >> <data>/jobs/status/ (not fully sure what are those jobs ids). A pity
> >> the UI does not display this log.
> >>
> >> >
> >> >* Looks like a problem when calling this URL (note the double && before
> >> *>* input) when creating the subwiki:
> >> *>*
> http://xxxxxx:8080/xwiki/bin/get/WikiManager/CreateWiki?xpage=uorgsuggest&uorg=user&&input=XWiki.Admin<
> http://xxxxxx:8080/xwiki/bin/get/WikiManager/CreateWiki?xpage=uorgsuggest&uorg=user&&input=XWiki.Admin
> >
> >> *>>* I tried to download and install the windows version (comes with
> Jetty)
> >> *>* but I'm not able to reproduce this issue. It works as expected.
> >> *>>* Anyone with a similar scenario or any clue where I can found where
> the issue is?
> >> *>>* Regards,
> >> *>* Jaume
> >> *>>>* On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 2:20 PM, Jaume Giribert Peraire
> >> *>* <jaume.giribert at gmail.com <http://gmail.com>
> >> *
> >> >* <http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/users <
> http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/users>>> wrote:
> >> *>>** Hi,
> >> *>* *>>* I'm working with a fresh install of xwiki 5.3 (centos6 +
> openjdk 1.6 +
> >> *>* *>* tomcat6 + mysql).
> >> *>* *>>* I have create a new subwiki (as a template) but whenever I try
> to create a
> >> *>* *>* new subwiki using this template, i only get a blank wiki, just
> the standard
> >> *>* *>* deploy.
> >> *>* *>>* I have followed these instructions with no luck:
> >> *>* *>*
> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Wiki+Application <
> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Wiki+Application>
> >> *>* <
> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Wiki+Application <
> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Wiki+Application>>
> >> *>* *>>* Just after the subwiki creation (from a template) I get a
> progress bar
> >> *>* *>* indicating that the system is provisioning the wiki. When I
> click on
> >> *>* *>* "Finalize", I'm automatically redirected to the "Distribution
> Wizard" page
> >> *>* *>* telling me that I have to install "XWiki Enterprise UI - Wiki".
> If I skip
> >> *>* *>* the wizard, the wiki is shown as it didn't have any UI.
> >> *
> >> >* *
> >> *>* Sounds like the template hasn't really been copied.
> >> *>
> >> >>>** Looking at catalina.out I don't see anything strange. I have also
> found out
> >> *>* *>* that the first created wiki template doesn't show in the "Wiki
> Template"
> >> *>* *>* admin panel. If I create a new template, this new one is shown
> in "xwiki
> >> *>* *>* index" and "xwiki template". If I try to create a new subwiki
> using this
> >> *>* *>* second template the error persist.
> >> *>* *>>* Anyone with this issue?
> >> *>* *>>* Regards,
> >> *>* *>* Jaume
> >> *>* *>* _______________________________________________
> >> *>* *>* users mailing list
> >> *>* *>* users at xwiki.org <http://xwiki.org> <
> http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/users <
> http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/users>>
> >> *>* *>* http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/users <
> http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/users>
> >> *>* <http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/users <
> http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/users>>
> >> *>* *
> >> *>>>* --
> >> *>* Thomas Mortagne
> >> *>>>>* 2014/1/10 Jaume Giribert Peraire <jaume.giribert at gmail.com <
> http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/users>>
> >> *
> >> >>>* Hi,
> >> *>>>>* I'm working with a fresh install of xwiki 5.3 (centos6 + openjdk
> 1.6 +
> >> *>>* tomcat6 + mysql).
> >> *>>>>* I have create a new subwiki (as a template) but whenever I try
> to create a
> >> *>>* new subwiki using this template, i only get a blank wiki, just the
> standard
> >> *>>* deploy.
> >> *>>>>* I have followed these instructions with no luck:
> >> *>>*
> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Wiki+Application <
> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Wiki+Application>
> >> *>>>>* Just after the subwiki creation (from a template) I get a
> progress bar
> >> *>>* indicating that the system is provisioning the wiki. When I click
> on
> >> *>>* "Finalize", I'm automatically redirected to the "Distribution
> Wizard" page
> >> *>>* telling me that I have to install "XWiki Enterprise UI - Wiki". If
> I skip
> >> *>>* the wizard, the wiki is shown as it didn't have any UI.
> >> *>>>>* Looking at catalina.out I don't see anything strange. I have
> also found
> >> *>>* out that the first created wiki template doesn't show in the "Wiki
> >> *>>* Template" admin panel. If I create a new template, this new one is
> shown in
> >> *>>* "xwiki index" and "xwiki template". If I try to create a new
> subwiki using
> >> *>>* this second template the error persist.
> >> *>>>>* Anyone with this issue?
> >> *>>>>* Regards,
> >> *>>* Jaume
> >> *>>>* _______________________________________________
> >> *>* users mailing list
> >> *>* users at xwiki.org <http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/users>
> >> *>* http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/users <
> http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/users>
> >> *
> >>
> >>
> >> --
> >> Thomas Mortagne
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> 2014/1/10 Jaume Giribert Peraire <jaume.girib...@gmail.com>
> >>
> >>> Hi Thomas,
> >>>
> >>> Yes, it looks like the template is not copied when the new subwiki is
> created.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> I tried to switch to Oracle Java6 JVM and updating to the last Tomcat6
> version (Centos) but the problem persist.
> >>>
> >>> I'm not really sure where the problem comes from. The only thing I
> have found is this entry catalina.out:
> >>>
> >>> Jan 10, 2014 6:35:33 PM org.apache.tomcat.util.http.Parameters
> processParameters
> >>> WARNING: Parameters: Invalid chunk '' ignored.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> Looks like a problem when calling this URL (note the double && before
> input) when creating the subwiki:
> >>>
> http://xxxxxx:8080/xwiki/bin/get/WikiManager/CreateWiki?xpage=uorgsuggest&uorg=user&&input=XWiki.Admin
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> I tried to download and install the windows version (comes with Jetty)
> but I'm not able to reproduce this issue. It works as expected.
> >>>
> >>> Anyone with a similar scenario or any clue where I can found where the
> issue is?
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> Regards,
> >>> Jaume
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 2:20 PM, Jaume Giribert Peraire
> >>> <jaume.giribert at gmail.com <
> http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/users>> wrote:
> >>> >* Hi,
> >>> *>>* I'm working with a fresh install of xwiki 5.3 (centos6 + openjdk
> 1.6 +
> >>> *>* tomcat6 + mysql).
> >>> *>>* I have create a new subwiki (as a template) but whenever I try to
> create a
> >>> *>* new subwiki using this template, i only get a blank wiki, just the
> standard
> >>> *>* deploy.
> >>> *>>* I have followed these instructions with no luck:
> >>> *>*
> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Wiki+Application <
> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Wiki+Application>
> >>> *>>* Just after the subwiki creation (from a template) I get a
> progress bar
> >>> *>* indicating that the system is provisioning the wiki. When I click
> on
> >>> *>* "Finalize", I'm automatically redirected to the "Distribution
> Wizard" page
> >>> *>* telling me that I have to install "XWiki Enterprise UI - Wiki". If
> I skip
> >>> *>* the wizard, the wiki is shown as it didn't have any UI.
> >>> *
> >>>
> >>> Sounds like the template hasn't really been copied.
> >>>
> >>> >
> >>> >* Looking at catalina.out I don't see anything strange. I have also
> found out
> >>> *>* that the first created wiki template doesn't show in the "Wiki
> Template"
> >>> *>* admin panel. If I create a new template, this new one is shown in
> "xwiki
> >>> *>* index" and "xwiki template". If I try to create a new subwiki
> using this
> >>> *>* second template the error persist.
> >>> *>>* Anyone with this issue?
> >>> *>>* Regards,
> >>> *>* Jaume
> >>> *
> >>> >* _______________________________________________
> >>> *>* users mailing list
> >>> *>* users at xwiki.org <http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/users>
> >>> *>* http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/users <
> http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/users>
> >>> *
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> --
> >>> Thomas Mortagne
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> 2014/1/10 Jaume Giribert Peraire <jaume.girib...@gmail.com>
> >>>
> >>>> Hi,
> >>>>
> >>>> I'm working with a fresh install of xwiki 5.3 (centos6 + openjdk 1.6 +
> >>>> tomcat6 + mysql).
> >>>>
> >>>> I have create a new subwiki (as a template) but whenever I try to
> >>>> create a new subwiki using this template, i only get a blank wiki,
> just the
> >>>> standard deploy.
> >>>>
> >>>> I have followed these instructions with no luck:
> >>>> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Wiki+Application
> >>>>
> >>>> Just after the subwiki creation (from a template) I get a progress bar
> >>>> indicating that the system is provisioning the wiki. When I click on
> >>>> "Finalize", I'm automatically redirected to the "Distribution Wizard"
> page
> >>>> telling me that I have to install "XWiki Enterprise UI - Wiki". If I
> skip
> >>>> the wizard, the wiki is shown as it didn't have any UI.
> >>>>
> >>>> Looking at catalina.out I don't see anything strange. I have also
> found
> >>>> out that the first created wiki template doesn't show in the "Wiki
> >>>> Template" admin panel. If I create a new template, this new one is
> shown in
> >>>> "xwiki index" and "xwiki template". If I try to create a new subwiki
> using
> >>>> this second template the error persist.
> >>>>
> >>>> Anyone with this issue?
> >>>>
> >>>> Regards,
> >>>> Jaume
> >>>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>
> >
> _______________________________________________
> users mailing list
> users@xwiki.org
> http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/users
>
_______________________________________________
users mailing list
users@xwiki.org
http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/users

Reply via email to