Hi Patrick,

On 16 Jan 2014 at 20:28:58, Patrick Masson
(mas...@opensource.org(mailto://mas...@opensource.org)) wrote:

> Just wondering if there are any XWiki events out there?

There’s FOSDEM coming in Brussels on the 1st and 2nd of February where there’ll
probably be around 8 xwiki developers there. See also the wiki track there:
https://fosdem.org/2014/schedule/track/wikis/

Now most of the events the xwiki devs participate to are held in Europe since
most of us are based in Europe… Sorry :)

> Also any XWiki users in New York / New England area of the U.S.?

It would be great if some XWiki users around the world could organize some
events!

Some time back there was a frapp.com map of xwiki users around the world
(http://web.archive.org/web/20070630195208/http://www.frappr.com/xwikiusers)
but they stopped their service and we lost this feature.

It could be interesting to find a new way so that xwiki users could locate
themselves on a map. This could then be the basis for organizing meetups where
there are clusters of xwiki users.

WDYT? Any idea?