Hi Marius,

Sorry I forgot to mention, I used a hql query to find all the objects of a
specific class using this REST resource:

/wikis/{wikiName}/query?q={query}&type=hql,xwql,lucene}[&distinct={true,false}]~[&order={asc,desc}][&start=n][&number=n][&prettyNames={true,false}][&className=className]

Regards,

Sunil