Hi,

1. Go Add menu -> Space. Let's say the new space is MyFAQ. You will be
redirected in the MyFAQ.WebHome edit state. Give a title. Save the page.
    Now edit this MyFAQ.WebHome page in Edit -> Objects mode
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Features/PageEditing#HObjectseditingmodeand
add an object of type FAQCode.FAQHomeClass. It should work now when
you
are going to visit the MyFAQ space.

2. You can remove the FAQ space, but you need to keep FAQCode since it
contains the application functionality. In order to hide the pages see
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/ReleaseNotes/ReleaseNotesXWikiEnterprise40RC1#HNewtechnicalcontenthidingsystem

Thanks,
Caty