Hi Saulo,

> Good afternoon.
>
> I have a problem to add new gadget in dashboard.
>
> I click the button to add a new gadget, choose the application, configure
> and click on add. The page reloads, but does not display the application,
> someone has gone through this problem?
>
> Currently use xwiki 5.4.1 enterprise.
>
> thank

I am not sure why the page reloads. This looks like something triggered a
JavaScript error.
Can you see any errors in the JavaScript console? (Ctrl-Shift-J in Firefox,
and I guess F12 in IE and Chrome ...)

Btw, I near thought I could reproduce the issue, but then I figured out the
gadget actually got added in the lower right corner, completely scrolled out of
view by the
activity stream ^^

Clemens