Does this tell you anything? Or am I looking in the wrong logs?
Catalina.out:WARN  o.a.s.a.RequestProcessor       - Unhandled Exception thrown:
class java.lang.RuntimeException
localhost.log org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve invokeSEVERE:
Servlet.service() for servlet action threw exceptionjava.lang.RuntimeException:
Component manager has not been initialized before lookup for
[org.xwiki.model.reference.DocumentReferenceResolver< java.lang.String >] for
hint [currentmixed]        at
com.xpn.xwiki.web.Utils.getComponent(Utils.java:700) at
com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiContext.<init>(XWikiContext.java:151)     at
com.xpn.xwiki.web.Utils.prepareContext(Utils.java:382)       at
com.xpn.xwiki.web.XWikiAction.initializeXWikiContext(XWikiAction.java:426)   at
com.xpn.xwiki.web.XWikiAction.execute(XWikiAction.java:125)  at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:431)
    at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:236) at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1196)      at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:414) at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServ
 let.java:617)  at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.se