Hi.
First, I would like to thank you for you great work. Xwiki is a wonderfull
tool and I'm happy to test it.
I have some questions about the Livetable 2.0 macro. I searched on Xwiki
Wiki and on mailing lists, but I havent found the answer.
 - Is there a way to label the column header in livetable 2.0?
In livetable 1, I just need to set columnProperties, but its too difficult
for non-geek people.

#set($columnsProperties = {
   "_avatar" : { "type" : "none", "link" : "none", "html" : "true",
"sortable":false },
   "first_name" : { "type" : "text" , "size" : 20, "link" : "view"},
   "last_name" : { "type" : "text", "link" : "view"},
   "email" : { "type" : "text" }

Idea: Perhaps you can introduce a interface just like in the App Within
Minutes Application(drag-and-drop the columns you want to display).

Thank you very much =)