Marius,

Thanks so much. I installed through the extension manager, and got the following...

 *
   Starting job of type [install] with identifier
   [extension/action/mflorea:togetherjs-macro/wiki:xwiki]
 *
   Starting job of type [installplan]
 *
   Resolving extension [mflorea:togetherjs-macro-1.0

<http://wiki.opensource.org/bin/admin/XWiki/XWikiPreferences?extensionId=mflorea%3Atogetherjs%2Dmacro&extensionVersion=1.0&extensionNamespace=wiki%3Axwiki&xback=%2Fbin%2Fget%2FXWiki%2FAddExtensions%3Fsection%3DXWiki.AddExtensions&section=XWiki.AddExtensions>]
   on namespace [xwiki <http://wiki.opensource.org/bin/Main/WebHome>]
 *
   Exception thrown during job execution
 *
   Finished job of type [installplan]
 *
   Tried to remove non-existing property [job.extension.plan] from
   execution context.
 *
   Exception thrown during job execution
 *
   Finished job of type [install] with identifier
   [extension/action/mflorea:togetherjs-macro/wiki:xwiki]

However, I tried again and it worked perfectly.

Thanks,
Patrick