Below is the wiki markup of the page.

= Info =

{{info}}
This template is meant to be a guide.  The goal is to try and help you
remember all the areas you need to document.  Your particular
documentation may not need all of these sections and it may need more.
You should add or delete as you feel appropriate.  Also you should delete
this message.
{{/info}}

----

= Message =

{{html wiki="true" clean="false"}}
padding: 5px;">
It is easy to get naming conflicts in the wiki.  For instance, you create
a document for the process of installing the software and you call the
document "Installation".  You do this for all your applications.  While
the wiki could handle this, it would be easy to confuse which installation
document is which.  To keep from having these naming <b>conflicts</b>,
replace the title of this page with the name created from the following
process.

* system name (An example is HMS.)
* a dash (with spaces on each side)
* server name (An example is "Web Server")
* a dash (with spaces on each side)
* the application name (An example is IIS)
* a dash (with spaces on each side)
* process name (An example is Installation)

So it looks something like "System - Server - Application - Process".
After you do that, delete this box.  Using our examples it would look like
"HMS - Web Server - IIS - Installation".
{{/html}}

----

= Headings =
= HEADING LEVEL 1 =
Some text.
== Heading Level 2 ==

Some text.

=== Heading Level 3 ===

Some text.

==== Heading Level 4 ====

Some text.

===== Heading Level 5 =====

Some text.

====== Heading Level 6 ======

Some text.

Tim Hays
Sr. Systems Integrator
Strategic Management Systems
Wayne State University
Phone: (313)577-6871 <callto:313)577-8665>