On 12 Mar 2014 at 08:03:48, Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)
(vali...@gmail.com(mailto:vali...@gmail.com)) wrote:

> Hi Jeremie,
>
> What version of XWiki are you using? Do you plan to upgrade to 6.x? 6.x
> timeframe is by the end of the year (Dec 2014). Do you think you will still
> be using IE8 next year (I don't know either how IT departments schedule the
> upgrades)?

Note that this not fully true. I expect people to be able to use 6.x versions
well before the end of the cycle (actually starting with 6.0!). So if we drop
support of IE8 in 6.0 then people won’t be able to use it and 6.0 is for April
so it’s definitely not in 1 year time…