 De : Thomas Mortagne <thomas.morta...@xwiki.com>
À : Pascal BASTIEN <pbasnews-xw...@yahoo.fr>; XWiki Users <users@xwiki.org>
Envoyé le : Vendredi 14 mars 2014 12h58
Objet : Re: [xwiki-users] Some question about ACL

There is not really a special group containing LDAP users.

You have two possibilities:
* if you don't plan to create user that don't come from LDAP you can
simply add a group in xwiki.users.initialGroups property in xwiki.cfg
file. Each time a new XWiki user is created it will be added to this
group. This is the best for performances.
* user LDAP group membership, see
xwiki.authentication.ldap.group_mapping property in xwiki.cfg file