Thank you for your answer.
If I understand it correctly this will work for some document I create
adding ConfigurableClass and my custom class with configuration, and will be
shown in configuration for space where my document is created.

But is there a way to use XWikiPreferences extended by some properties and
edit those new properties in admin ui? Or is there a way to use custom class
in the manner XWikiPreferences is used? Generaly I want to make some custom
configurations per space, and I want to use getSpacePreference(...) method
of XWiki api (using XWikiPreferences would be best for me)

Best regards
Karol