I don't know what the Distribution Wizard should do, but my installation was
interrupted while installing extensions. It was a clean install on a clean
Ubuntu. I am willing to reformat and reinstall everything, but don't see why
it would work the second time around. I used the apt-get package manager
system to install it all and as such have no idea where files are installed
(yet). I also don't know how to restart the installation. Only option given
(which didn't solve all) was to use the browsers back button to find a
specific url, but I don't have that browser window anymore and am sort of
lost and stuck with this incomplete install.

If I uninstall xwiki, and install it again, are there any files I can edit
to make the installation proceed as intended?

Or is there a way I can install an older version of xwiki that does not have
this installation issue? I can then after installation upgrade to the last
version, assuming this doesn't break xwiki again.