Hello,

Personnally I would merely add some hints on concerned fields (wysiwyg,
attachment chooser, ...) to warn users that they must first save the page
one time THEN re-edit it to add this information, or you could update your
Sheet in edit mode to not display those fields if object does not yet exist.
That's what is done on xwiki org when you contribute an extension.

BR,
Jeremie