> Hello,

> mariusdumitru.flo...@xwiki.com>:
>
> On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 4:53 PM, Jeremie BOUSQUET
>> <jeremie.bousq...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > Just migrated from 4.5.2 to 5.4.3, and it worked perfectly except some
>> > "issues" (or misunderstandings) :
>> > - My user is in an admin group with admin and PR rights, and I've set it
>> > also (on the group) the "create wiki" right. Still, when logged in, I
>> don't
>> > have any "wiki" item in the "Add" menu (only usual space, page, ...).
>> I'm
>> > sure I'm missing something obvious but can't find it.
>>
>> > - I show the Blog in a gadget of the Dashboard. Weirdly, "permalinks"
>> > correctly point to each blog entry, but the link from page title points
>> > a create action (though it points apparently to exact same url as
>> > except for the "create" action). The same for the buttons on right side
>> of
>> > each blog subject (create/delete/....)
>>
>> Does this happen on a subwiki?
>

> No it's on main wiki, anyway I'm not able to create sub-wikis because of
> first point I listed ;)
>

>> The default UI for subwikis doesn't
>> include the Blog application any more in 5.4.3 so the Blog application
>> is removed during the upgrade. You should have been asked to confirm
>> the deletion of unused wiki pages during the upgrade and the Blog code
>> pages must have been among those pages. See
>>
>> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Extension+Manager+Application#HDeleteUnusedWikiPages
>>
> . The upgrade doesn't remove the pages created by the user (e.g. the
>> blog posts). That's why the links to the Blog UI pages have /create/
>> action (they have been removed) and the links to the blog posts are
>> fine (they have been kept).
>>

> I'm not sure of what is the difference between a Blog UI page and a blog
> post page here ...
> Example of bad link (ko):
> http://host:port/xwiki/bin/create/Blog/TOTO?parent=Main.WebHome
> http://host:port/xwiki/bin/view/Blog/TOTO

More about this (Blog posts link with "create" action in dashboard) :
Currently these blog posts are displayed by a Dashboard, in a specific
XWiki.GadgetClass with following content, in the Main.WebHome of the main
(home) wiki:

{{include document="Blog.BlogCode"/}}

{{velocity}}
{{html clean="false" wiki="true"}}
#set($blogDoc = $xwiki.getDocument("Blog.WebHome"))
#set($blogPostObjectNumber = 5)
#if($xcontext.action != 'edit' && $xcontext.action != 'inline')
  #printBlog($blogDoc)
#end
{{/html}}
{{/velocity}}

If I move this exact same code to another page of the main wiki, the blog
posts links are displayed just fine - no "create" anymore.
This is weird ... Could it be something done by the Dashboard macro ?