Hi,

  We are keeping record of daily team progress in XWiki which is basically a
plain document with table listing all active tasks and their changing
statuses. Each day we copy notes from previous day by "copy XWiki document"
action.
  This has one major drawback: current version of the document is 2500 which
means each day we create new document with 2.5K history versions.

  Is there a simple (without scripting) way to delete history?
   a) for single document
   b) for set of documents with common parent

Regards,
 Roman

PS: this is the reason for opening http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-10126