Hello,

Yes, something weird is happening on myxwiki.org. Unfortunately, we lack of
resources being able to investigate.
I'm planning to upgrade the farm next week to last XWiki version, I'll let
you know when it's done, and you'll need to run the Distribution Wizard
only a last time hopefully, and the crashes should stop.

Keep you posted.

Guillaume