Hi Danilo,

There is a "print page" button in the wiki and indeed this can be disabled.
There is of course also a "printscreen" button on the keyboard and this hooks
to the underlying operating system and takes whatever is displayed on the
screen.

Unfortunately for a web application to deny the Operating System from capturing
it's page would be like a book preventing you from taking a photo copy, not
feasible. Note that even without the keyboard button, malware on the computer
can
also use the same Operating System function.

If this is a company Intranet and you want to control information risk, you
might
consider issuing employee laptops with a restricted operating system which can't
(for example) connect to a USB "thumbdrive", upload files to the Internet, or
use
the printscreen function.

Thanks,
Caleb