All of the groovy bindings are the same as the velocity ones
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/Scripting#HBindings
So in your case you'll want xwiki.get('jsfx').use()
Note that xwiki.jsfs is a language-provided alias to xwiki.get('jsfx')
In some scripting languages you will need to use the real syntax.

Thanks,
Caleb