Hello Michael,

there is a chance that this is a standard issue, but it also depends on
what you're trying to do.

The main limitation of the annotations is that they are not working on
content rendered with the {{html}} macro, because they are rendered at the
XDOM Level and the html macro is not parsed in the XDOM. So if your sheet
does everything in a html macro, than chances are it won't work. If your
sheet is rendering using the xwiki syntax, then stuff should work fine.

Can you describe a bit more in detail your problem? or if you have an
online server, show us there what's happening? is your sheet custom? can
you show the code of your sheet? a screenshot of "isn't rendering properly"?

Anca