I am trying to use the maven to mount the Listener component, however I am
getting this following error:
 > mvn clean install

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project commentListener: Could not resolve dep
endencies for project com.energisa:commentListener:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT: The followi
ng artifacts could not be resolved: org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-oldcore:ja
r:5.4.4, org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-mailsender:jar:5.4.4: Could not find
artifact org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-oldcore:jar:5.4.4 in central (http://
repo.maven.apache.org/maven2) -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e swit
ch.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please rea
d the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyReso
lutionException

Do I need to configure the repositories in Maven, in order to make it download
from the right place?

Thank you.
Danilo

Grupo Energisa
Danilo Oliveira
Analista Suporte Aplicacao TI - DPTO CORP. DE INFRAESTR. TI
e-mail: danilo.olive...@energisa.com.br | tel: (32) 3429-6342 | cel: (32)
8452-9478

Esta mensagem contém informação confidencial. Se você a recebeu por engano, não
divulgue ou copie seu conteúdo. Por favor, avise ao remetente imediatamente e
apague-a do computador.
Privileged and confidential. If this message has been received by mistake, do
not disclose or copy its contents. Please notify sender and delete immediately.