On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 11:06 AM, wafid
<mahfoudh.atm...@telecom-bretagne.eu> wrote:
> thanks;
>
> when i import the "xwiki-debug-eclipse"  i have this error :
>
> "Project build error: Unresolveable build extension: Plugin
> org.xwiki.commons:xwiki-commons-tool-xar-
>  handlers:6.1-SNAPSHOT or one of its dependencies could not be resolved:
> Could not find artifact
>  org.xwiki.commons:xwiki-commons-tool-xar-handlers:jar:6.1-SNAPSHOT".
>
> N : i want to use the 5.4.5 version.

I don't see what xwiki-debug-eclipse had to do with downloading he sources.

Why  don't you look at the link explaining where are the source
Vincent gave you as answer to you other mail ? You can also look at
https://github.com/xwiki/ which contain everything supported by the
XWiki Dev Team.

If you are searching for a unique XWiki source folder you won't find
anything, XWiki is a set of components/projects located in several
repositories.