Från: users [mailto:users-boun...@xwiki.org] För Manuel Smeria
Skickat: den 4 juni 2014 11:13
Till: XWiki Users
Ämne: [MS] Re: [xwiki-users] Need help to get Open Server importing feature
running

Hello Christian,

>From what I know neither OpenOffice nor LibreOffice work on Windows if you set
>"openoffice.serverType=0".

I have LibreOffice 4.2.4.2 on my Windows machine and I used these settings to
get the Importer to work:
* set "openoffice.serverType=1" in your xwiki.properties file
* create a shortcut to "C:\Program Files (x86)\LibreOffice
4\program\soffice.exe" -nofirststartwizard -headless
-accept="socket,host=127.0.0.1,port=8100;urp;" -> adjust this to your actual
path
* start XWiki and connect to the Office server from Administration

Hope this helps,
Manuel