We found out that we have several pages created in a different language than
the default language in our Wiki. Problem is that those pages are not found
directly when we search for them.

Our default language is "nl", but we also got pages in "en" and pages which
have no launguage at all.

I want to fix those pages, so I turned Localization back on, added "nl" and
"en" as available languages. Now the "EN" button appears when I am looking
at the page(s) which are created in English. But I don't see how I can
*change* that page into "nl".

Any help is appreciated!

On a side note, how can I find ALL pages which are not written in Dutch?
("nl")