Hi list,

I'm trying to use the XWikiHeadersAuthenticator from xwiki-contrib. I'm new
to XWiki as you will see.

I built it with maven and put the jar in /usr/lib/xwiki/WEB-INF/lib. Now I
can see it in the core plugins : "xwiki-authentication-headers", "default
install".

I put XWiki behind an Apache reverse-proxy that set http headers, but
nothing special happened.

I put <logger name="org.xwiki" level="debug"/>
in /usr/lib/xwiki/WEB-INF/classes/logback.xml, but I never see the "Headers
auth started" banner that comes from this plugin's CheckAuth()

Is there anything special to do to register it ?

Docs refer to XAR plugins. So I added this in the pom.xml :
  <packaging>xar</packaging>
  <build>
  <extensions>
          <extension>
                  <groupId>com.xwiki.authentication</groupId>
                  <artifactId>xwiki-authentication-headers</artifactId>
                  <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
          </extension>
              </extensions>
      </build>
Now I've got a xwiki-authentication-headers.xar, but I don't know what to
do with it.

Any help will be greatly appreciated !

Thanks,
Sam.