Actually the right way would be to extend standard URL Java system.
AttachmentClassLoaderFactory is not a very good name for something
which is a lot more generic than just attachments, it also support any
URL.

So what is actually needed here is to provide a protocol handler,
that's basically http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-6211.