On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 3:41 PM, Pascal BASTIEN <pbasnews-xw...@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
> I use the copyDocument method:
> http://maven.xwiki.org/site/docs/xwiki-javadoc-4.1.x/com/xpn/xwiki/api/XWiki.html#copyDocument%28org.xwiki.model.reference.DocumentReference,%20org.xwiki.model.reference.DocumentReference,%20java.lang.String,%20boolean,%20boolean%29
> but file attached on my source page is not copied on target space...

> Is it normal?

No. But XWiki 4.1.x is a bit old. Note that I've recently used this
method on the File Manager Application, see
https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/application-filemanager/blob/master/api/src/main/java/org/xwiki/filemanager/internal/DefaultFileSystem.java#L220
, and it worked fine on XWiki 5.4.5. The attachments were copied. Yes,
I used the private API, but the public API (api.XWIki#copyDocument) is
calling the private API. So I'm pretty sure the copyDocument method
works fine, at least with the parameters I've used.

Hope this helps,
Marius