Would you take a second to elaborate on that last part if you have a second?
I'm not sure I understand when you say

"Keep in mind that if your "sheet" is bound to the class, then adding an object
of that class to a page will cause that page to display that class's
sheet automatically..."

When I create the page how do I stipulate the "sheet"?  Or how do I bind it?