My final question regarding this topic: is the Distribution Wizard absolutely
necessary for the creation of a new sub-wiki (multi-wiki scenario)? In other
words, if the database for the new wiki is being created in MySQL and I get
the DocumentDoesNotExist page but I can still go to import the default set
of pages and can access this wiki through url.com/wiki/subwiki1/Main/ then
is it safe to assume that it worked and I can proceed with this as my newly
created sub-wiki?