On 08/08/2014 03:15 PM, Hugo Ahlenius wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I recently upgrade my installation to the latest version. In that process I
> had the migration process overwrite the default skin, where I had a
> customized logo.
>
> I have since rolled back the updates to the default skin, but the new logo
> doesn't show... I can see that the logo is available as an attachment with
> the filename logo.png
>
> What can I do to troubleshoot and fix it?

Things that instantly spring to my mind:
- try to figure from where the current logo comes from
  is it maybe loaded from a ColorTheme instead of the skin?
  if yes, yo need to delete the logo file there (I think)
- how does the XWiki.DefaultSkin look in the object editor?
  dies it have logo.png in the logo field?

and what has gotten me the last two times, even though it should be obvious:
 - any chance it is a browser cache issue ;)

Clemens