Hi,

I fucked up big time.

This is in the bristolaction.myxwiki.org <http://bristolaction.myxwiki.org/>.

I was trying to rename the WorkStream space to another name like Notices as
that made more sense in our wiki.  I was following some directions I found in
the documentation for the rename space script.  The documentation said I should
create a new space, rename all the pages in the old space to the new space and
then delete the old space.  All went well until I tried to delete the old
space.  I must’ve deleted the main space by accident instead.

When I accessed the main wiki page, it showed it was deleted.  I restored it
from backup.  However, the gadgets for spaces, activity stream and message
stream no longer appear, see the webhome page on the wiki.  I looked in the
history and found I could rollback to the original 1.1 version.  But that
didn’t help, I got the same issue as shown in the screen shot.  I went to the
gadget page and found the spaces gadget.  It appears to be OK.

So it appears that the bristolaction.myxwiki.org
<http://bristolaction.myxwiki.org/>. is FUBARed (Fucked Up Beyond All
Recognition), a real SNAFU (Systems Normal, All Fucked Up).

Please help me.  If needed, please restore the wiki from a recent backup or in
a worst case, delete the wiki and reinstall a new one.

Thanks for your help.

Ron Smith