Hello all,

I'm sure this question has been asked before but I can't seem to find anything
using the all mighty Google, so I thought I'd ask.  I've created a tracking
application (ticketing / workflow) using "App Within Minutes".  What I'd like
to do using either Groovy or Velocity is when a ticket is "closed" (by changing
the value of a combo box) is to gather some details from the closed ticket that
appears in a few controls on the page and post them to another page in the wiki
when the user saves the page.  The idea is to keep a running log of recently
closed tickets.  I've been looking for examples in three parts that I think I
need help with:

1.  How do I capture a "combo box" change event using Groovy or Velocity ?

2.  How do I get values of text boxes and combo boxes from a page using Groovy
or Velocity ?

3.  How do I write to a different page in the Wiki using Groovy or Velocity?

I'm obviously going to continue searching Google, but any pointers / help is
greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

Jason Clemons