Thanks for the response Vincent, I did see this article, but I'm having trouble
figuring out how to implement it.  Ultimately, I just want the equivalent of
"Console.Log('foobar');" for some debugging code.  I don't want to setup a full
blown logging architecture or anything heavy for my wiki.  Is there some simple
example on the link you provided that I'm not interpreting correctly?