Ok so far we have the following persons interested:
- Patrick Moens
- Josef Haimerl
- Clemens Klein-Robbenhaar
- Pascal Bastien
- myself (Vincent Massol)

Anyone else?

In term of format I’m thinking about one of:

- 1/2 day Discussions/Presentations + 1.5 days of Hackathon
- 1 day of Discussions/Presentations
- 1 day of Hackathon
- 2 days of Hackathon
- 1/2 day of Discussions/Presentations

Any other idea?

Once we have all ideas listed, I’ll send a doodle to decide on the format +
decide on the date.