Hi all,

Thanks for the feedback.  I tried contacting xwiki cloud services because,
while their offer page says they allow for free use up to 5 users, I could
find no links that actually allowed for the creation of such a wiki except
under a paid plan.  They have not contacted me back.

Etherpad may work, but the site specifies that it is intended for Mozilla
related work.

I could indeed download and try to install xwiki (though I'm on a mac), but
I was hoping my roommates could access it from their phones.

Am I in the wrong place?  The wording of the mywiki page suggested that it
was free for individual and non-profit use.  Perhaps I misunderstood.

-Drew