Hello.

We're using the most recent version of xWiki (6.1) with the most recent FAQ
Application (6.1) installed.

When I go to create/contribute FAQ items they do NOT appear listed under the
FAQ.WebHome space. FAQ items when edited directly DO appear to have the FAQ
attribute set for source Space. They also DO have FAQ.WebHome set as the parent.

When I go to manually search for said items from the FAQ.WebHome widget they
also do NOT appear under a FAQ search results.

We are using the Solr search engine with XWQL and no custom queries defined.

We were using Lucene and when we searched for said items from the FAQ.WebHome
widget they would appear as a result of a FAQ search, but still were NOT listed
under the FAQ.WebHome space.

What are we missing?

Much thanks in advance.

~P