Von: users [mailto:users-boun...@xwiki.org] Im Auftrag von Thomas Mortagne
Gesendet: Freitag, 26. September 2014 09:36
An: XWiki Users
Betreff: Re: [xwiki-users] Active Directory Authentification

https://network.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/DocXE34En/LDAPAuthentication#HMicro
seems to be related to a pretty old version (but maybe that's the version
you have). The most up to date documentation can be found on
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Authentication#HLDAPAuth
entication.

The first thing to do to understand what is happening during an
authentication and find why it's not working as expected is to enable debug
log, see
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Authentication#HEnableLD
APdebuglog.
You will get a detailed step by step of everything happening during the
authentication process in the log and you can review the values and the
errors there.

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 9:26 AM, asteinberg <asteinb...@dsw-it.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I'd like to connect xwiki with our AD. But I don't get it right.
>

> I used these guide:
> https://network.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/DocXE34En/LDAPAuthentication#
> HMicro
> softActiveDirectory
>

> In xwiki.cfg made following changes: (Domain: Test.local)
>
> xwiki.authentication.authclass=com.xpn.xwiki.user.impl.LDAP.XWikiLDAPA
> uthSer
> viceImpl
>
> xwiki.authentication.ldap=1
>
> xwiki.authentication.ldap.server=192.168.100.41
>
> xwiki.authentication.ldap.port=389
>
> xwiki.authentication.ldap.bind_DN=test{0}
>
> xwiki.authentication.ldap.bind_pass={1}
>
> xwiki.authentication.ldap.base_DN=dc=test,dc=local
>
> xwiki.authentication.ldap.UID_attr=sAMAccountName
>
> xwiki.authentication.ldap.fields_mapping=name=sAMAccountName,last_name
> =sn,fi rst_name=givenName,fullname=displayName,email=mail,ldap_dn=dn
>

> Then I restarted xwiki. But my user could not logging on.
>

> In the guide they say that it is also possible to configure LDAP over UI.
> But I can't find it. How do I come in Object Mode in Preferences and
> where can I find the Logs?
>

> Thank you for your help.
>

> Best Regards,
>
> Alexander Steinberg