Hi,

I'm trying, see my previous mails and sorry for these newbie questions ;-( , to make my Wiki runs after an update (my wiki is hosted on *.myxwiki.org).

When I perform a search there is no results and an error is return : "Lucene is not installed see wiki.cfg".

I have checked documentation and my xwikipreferences document :
- Lucene seems to be activated by default on XWiki
- in preferences: addon Lucene is installed and configured has default search Engine. But I have also noticed that Lucene status returns code instead of values ($lucene.luceneDocCount and $lucene.queueSize).

How can I enable a search Engine (Lucene or Solr)?

Thanks for your help,

Best regards,

Nam