 De : Pascal BASTIEN <pbasnews-xw...@yahoo.fr>
À : Eduard Moraru <enygma2...@gmail.com>; XWiki Users <users@xwiki.org>
Envoyé le : Jeudi 6 novembre 2014 10h03
Objet : Re: [xwiki-users] cookies on Xwiki 6.2.3

Your link answer at my question "how to use $cookietool?" ... but I didn't
manage either.
This xwiki code doesn't work:
$cookietool.add("awesomeCookieName","James is awesome",1)
#set ($cookieValue = $cookietool.get("awesomeCookieName").value)
My Cookie: $cookieValue

In fact, I create succesfuly a cookie with javascript and I want get his value
in velocity code (and I didn't manage this part)

Thxs