Hi Vincent,

Thanks for the reply and all the links. Yes as you *said *the current wiki
is very very old.
These are the links which i went through for the upgrade process.
As depicted in the documentation(links), the Xwiki pages needs to be
exported into a XRAR format to re-import them into the latest version.
I would like to mention that the current version of our wiki(0.9.840) does
not support the export option for XRAR format.
Is professional help the only way to get our wiki upgraded to latest
version? (not feasible approach)
Please suggest if there are ways other than getting professional help.

Thanks,
Kashyap.