Hello everyone,

I recently tried to insert french language characters (é, è, à) in xwiki.atc.ch
for:
1. Validation Email content
2. Confirmation Email content
(under Home>Administer Wiki>Users and Groups>Registration)

but when we register, we get the above mentioned characters as "?" in the
email. I changed encoding to UTF-8 for xwiki encoding and html encoding (as per
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Encoding) and reloaded
tomcat6 and apache, but it still displays "?" characters in the email received.
Anyone have an idea of how to proceed please?

*also, I found http://lists.xwiki.org/pipermail/users/2007-March/002944.html -
saying to change mysql encoding (which I didn't perform till now), is it
recommended? (other apps/websites are running on the same server)

Thanking you in advance,

Regards,
Mike Migale

Mike Migale