I have an instance of XWiki Enterprise 6.3 running with no access for
unregistered users. I am adding content as a user with membership to
XwikiAdminGroup, which has admin and program rights across the wiki.

I wanted to add a Groovy component by creating a new page and then editing the
object properties, but the "Edit" button does not have a list of edit options -
I can only click it to edit in the default view (currently set to WYSIWYG). I
can change to the object editor by explicitly changing the URL to add the GET
parameters "?editor=object".

If I log in as Admin I get the usual "Edit" button, that includes the various
edit modes including "Objects".

Any suggestions for how I can get the same options as another user? I don't
recall having this problem in previous versions of XWiki.