Pascal B
      De : Matthias Wegner <mic.mat.weg...@web.de>
 À : users@xwiki.org
 Envoyé le : Dimanche 4 janvier 2015 13h36
 Objet : [xwiki-users] Show hidden spaces

Hi All,

first of all. A happy new year to everybody.

I hide some spaces with the extension
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Hide+a+space because my
user should not see my macro-space or some other admin-stuff. But i want to
display for myself a simple page where i can list all hidden spaces and
documents. The displaying of documents is easy with
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Display+hidden+pages+from+a+specific+space.

But how can i find the hidden spaces? $xwiki.spaces only gives me the
not-hidden ones.

Regards,
Matthias