Hi,

I’m trying to build a docker container
(https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/njouanin/xwiki/
<https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/njouanin/xwiki/>) for xwiki and being able
to link it to a database container.
So, I’ve created a dockerfile which install xwiki .deb package on debian image.
Because I just need tomcat + wiki installation i’m installing
xwiki-enterprise-tomcat-common package.
The problem is that apt-get tries to install mysql server. I guess there’s a
dependency between xwiki-enterprise-tomcat-common package and mysql, which is
not needed here :

# apt-get install xwiki-enterprise-tomcat-common
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
  dbconfig-common fonts-dejavu fonts-dejavu-extra libaio1 libdbd-mysql-perl
libdbi-perl libhtml-template-perl libmysql-java libmysqlclient18
libterm-readkey-perl mysql-client-5.5
  mysql-common mysql-server mysql-server-5.5 mysql-server-core-5.5 psmisc
ttf-dejavu ttf-dejavu-core ttf-dejavu-extra xwiki-enterprise-common
xwiki-enterprise-mysql-common
  xwiki-enterprise-tomcat7-mysql
Suggested packages:
  virtual-mysql-client mysql-client postgresql-client libclone-perl
libmldbm-perl libnet-daemon-perl libsql-statement-perl libipc-sharedcache-perl
libslf4j-java mailx tinyca
  dbconfig-common fonts-dejavu fonts-dejavu-extra libaio1 libdbd-mysql-perl
libdbi-perl libhtml-template-perl libmysql-java libmysqlclient18
libterm-readkey-perl mysql-client-5.5
  mysql-common mysql-server mysql-server-5.5 mysql-server-core-5.5 psmisc
ttf-dejavu ttf-dejavu-core ttf-dejavu-extra xwiki-enterprise-common
xwiki-enterprise-mysql-common
  xwiki-enterprise-tomcat-common xwiki-enterprise-tomcat7-mysql

Nicolas.