> > By the way: I didn't manage to make
> this example work with this code on xwiki 6.4+Expense Report
> Application:
> > http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/WritingCustomSolrSearchForAWM
>
> What exactly didn't work.
> It works for me. I made some small changes
> to make it more clear.

Ok it is working now on my 6.4 jetty package (must typing some field to see
correct right screen :-/).

I don't understand how ExpenseReport.ListFacet working: wich values in entry
(if they are some) and which values are returned?
In ExpenseReport.ListFacet we found this macro
#macro (displaySearchFacetValue_list $value)
with $value parameters but it seems you  call it with:
#displaySearchFacetValuesLimited($facetValues {} 'displaySearchFacetValue_list')
??  the macro is the parameter of #displaySearchFacetValuesLimited
didn't found displaySearchFacetValuesLimited macro source.
Have you some docs about this case or could you brievly explain me?

There are an error here I think in  ExpenseReport.ListFacet
 'facetFields':
['property.ERCode.ERCodeClass.status_string','property.ERCode.ERCodeClass.organisation_string',
 'property.ERCode.ERCodeClass.currency_string',
'property.ERCode.ERCodeClass.status_client',
'property.ERCode.ERCodeClass.user_string', 'author', 'creator', 'date',
 'creationdate'],

 'property.ERCode.ERCodeClass.status_client' must be probably
'property.ERCode.ERCodeClass.client_string'
but a search return at right screen (redefine search):
Client: $prop.getMapValues().get($value).val...

Thxs